Online Casino Payouts

Brtg.org is one of the most complete online casino gaming resources dedicated to UK gamblers looking for the best casinos, bonuses and payouts. Our mission is to offer accurate, diversified and updated information to make the betting experience pleasant and profitable.

Players have to take into consideration several factors before selecting an online casino, like the casino reputation, software regulations, fair online gaming policies and payout percentages.
The casino Payout Percentage is truly a major aspect that players must not underestimate. Operators prove their transparency and seriousness by publishing the Payout Percentages on their website so that every player would know what to expect before even creating an account.

Payout is the mathematical term used to designate the average amount rewarded to players for a certain wager. In other words, the casino payout percentage shows what share of the bets made by players returns as winnings. For instance, the payout for even money bets is usually 100% (1.0). When the payout percentage is 97.2% the same percentage goes to winners and the house gets the rest of 2.8%. The online payouts are calculated according to the same formula as land-based casino percentages, except for better odds in the case of online casinos.
Now that you know what a payout is, you are probably wondering which one is a good payout percentage and how to find it. Brtg.org can answer all your questions. We believe that a good payout percentage is over 96.5%, meaning that the casino share is 3.5% or less. The proportion might change from one month to another. You can analyze the evolution of the payout ratio by looking at older figures and compare them with the last ones.

casino payouts

How to find a good payout casino? Well, nothing simpler than that. Just take a look at the online casinos listed by Brtg.org and pick any of them, especially those relying on Micro Gaming, Playtech or Cryptologic software. These are the most reputable casinos in terms of outcomes. The randomness of the results is guaranteed by their integration of computer software called Random Number Generator (RNG). Based on mathematical algorithms the RNG randomizes the selected numbers, cards, dice rolls to ensure fair gaming and honest payout percentage.

In order to be sure the selected casino actually pays the percentage it must be the owner of a verification certificate issued by one of the following authorized organizations: the Online Players Association (OPA), PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and eCogra (e-Commerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). Please check its existence on the first page of the casino website and stay confident that your gaming adventure is certainly going to be a pleasant one.

Players should try to remain updated about any changes in the online casino policy which might affect the payout percentage. We recommend a frequent visit of the page dedicated to Payout Percentages while keeping an eye on their permanent evolution to take good decisions concerning major moves.
Never neglect the importance of the online casino payout percentage, always so different from one casino to another. Brtg.org is here to assist you in any attempts to have a better understanding of the most important aspects of online casino gambling.